Receive an in-depth hands on tour with Bear Claw Vineyards & Winery, Inc.
Learn about the family vineyard and winery while you savor your wines.
Vineyard and Winery are "on site" and are part of the tour.
Tours are only available on Saturdays and are offered on an extremely limited bases.
- Seven Wine Tastings with generous pours
- Tour lasts approximately an hour and a half
- A Bear Claw logo souvenir glass to take home
Taste of Amish cheese and crackers trays are provided during the tour
- Open Tour Environment, yes you can actually talk and ask questions in the tour, how refreshing to learn in this open environment
- Photo opportunities during tours are a given
- Just come to relax and enjoy a great time while learning about wine
Please bring a light jacket or coat as a large portion of the tour takes place in the winery
(*Ticket price above is per person.)
(*Children and young adults under 21 years of age are not allowed, sorry.)
(*Pets are not allowed, sorry we do welcome pets but NOT for tours.)
Yes, Bear Claw is child and pet friendly, however a majority of the wine tour takes place in the winery building processing areas, for safety and sanitation reasons we can not allow your pets to be in this section of the building, thank you for your understanding.